Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Recommendations

konkapot

I kind of like what Steoger has going with PTSG, but I'm not currently on there but have used it in the past. 

If you're not familiar it's a forum like this, but you have to pay to access. It's basically only talk about getting better with ridiculous number of hours of video's you can watch with drills and instruction. But this requires you to do a lot of the leg work still. You have to self diagnose, then find the drills/video/instruction to show you how to fix it. Then you have to apply that to your shooting successfully.  

For a little higher fee you can submit video's of your shooting/training once a month and they will give you input. They'll typically point out one or two things that seem to be holding you back the most and point you to content to watch and work on. Even without paying the extra you can watch other peoples submissions and you can pick up a lot from that too. For example if you see a guy doing a thing you know you do, and what suggestions they get.

I've use the above services, but For more, you can get into a private area where you get more one on one stuff and can submit a video every week I think. I have not done this. 

Really, this is a better deal than taking a class from Ben, Joel or Hwansik. 

I think Max has a patreon, but I've not tried it. Tom Castro has some on line coaching thing going, but again I've not tried that either.