Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SP01 Optic Milling w/ Rear Sight Plate

AK-Monkey

I am wondering if there is anyone out there who will mill a SP01 for an optic who can also make a filler plate with the rear sight if the optic was removed similar to the Shadow 2 set up. I saw CZ Custom does something like this but seems like they are the only ones I can find. Any one know of other options?

Most optic have a notch at the back you could use as your rear sight. Just have to change front sight for poa/poi. 

If you like an adjustable rear sight with your optic, get a Leupold DPP. They have an add on adjustable sight, windage wise.

thank you,

Mark S

The only reason I have for a rear sight is the pistol may or may not be used for matches and if for some reason, I need need to remove the optic, I still have the option to shoot it and not have a gaping hole there until I replace it. Kinda a dumb reason, but looking for options. 

On 9/26/2023 at 9:23 PM, AK-Monkey said:

The only reason I have for a rear sight is the pistol may or may not be used for matches and if for some reason, I need need to remove the optic, I still have the option to shoot it and not have a gaping hole there until I replace it. Kinda a dumb reason, but looking for options. 

CZ Custom does milling for plates. With that, you have the option for different footprints, as well as a plate that uses irons.