Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ZÜCA Backpack Cart LG

StefVanHauwe

Hi guys, based on the "HumbleMarksMan"'s review I decided to switch out my trusted "DAA Backpack/Cart" for the "ZÜCA Backpack Cart LG" and the "RC Backpack" (Note: the large DAA backpack does not fit inside the ZÜCA cart). First impressions: the new cart is much sturdier, easier to personalize/individualize, and easier to transport in the car. More to come later this year ...

Züca Cart.jpg

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, NoKimberDave said:

Didn't even know they made them for shooting.

S3 Range Carts has been sponsoring a ton of USPSA matches this year. They make a range cart on a Zuca frame.

I've had my eye on one for a while, and a certificate from the Handgun Nationals prize table solved my reticence about the price. It's a solid shooting sports product—coming from carrying a backpack, tripod, and stool, now I only need to roll a cart around, and it only takes up about half of the cargo area in my hatchback. It fits everything I need, and plenty of things I don't, without issue. If I'm nitpicking, I might want a few more pockets—I got used to a lot of separate small compartments with a backpack—but that's solvable with some MOLLE pouches on the sides of the cart.

• 1 month later...