Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster for odin armory thumbrest

Raz22582

When I used the Odin thumb rest I used a DAA Max holster and modified it to work with the thumb rest, I was not able to find any holster that would work with it and the Henning hanger. I really like the max holster and still use it.

8 hours ago, mveto said:

When I used the Odin thumb rest I used a DAA Max holster and modified it to work with the thumb rest, I was not able to find any holster that would work with it and the Henning hanger. I really like the max holster and still use it.

can you post a photo?  Interested in seeing how much modification it takes. 

21 hours ago, Raz22582 said:

Does anyone know of holster that will work with the Odin armory non folding thumbrest. I know the ghost hydra p will but wanted to use the henning holster hanger

I posted this I think a while back, but you can actually use the Henning Hanger with the Ghost Hydra with 1 simple modification.n Take a look at the photos and video below:

https://imgur.com/a/GVqD3DE

You have to remove the old Ghost hanger and then mark and drill one hole through the body of the hanger and use a bolt with a nut to secure it but works just fine. Super rock steady compared to the kind of floppy normal Ghost mount. I haven't tested the Odin thumb rest but I know it works with the Align and the Gas peddle so I assume Odin one works fine.

16 hours ago, mveto said:

A little bit of work and you can make the Henning Hanger work with the Ghost Hydra.

https://imgur.com/a/GVqD3DE

7 hours ago, kujo929 said:

can you post a photo?  Interested in seeing how much modification it takes. 

Didn’t take much, used a dremel with a cut off wheel and tape to keep the line straight. I don’t have a pic with Odin anymore.

IMG_4100.jpeg.c854c1f98b17d85ba829a55e7c4b0f87.jpeg

IMG_4101.jpeg.ef5081aa38dbc1669cf137ca588cde5c.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...