Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wiland sights

Squirrel45

On 6/3/2023 at 9:42 PM, Squirrel45 said:

Does anyone know if the Wiland front sight fit a Ruger PCC? The barrel measures .780 do you think the .750 that he offers will fit it ? 

Thanks

Squirrel 

not sure... i had Todd cut and sleeve my ruger pcc barrel.  the factory is drilled and tapped for a sight isn't it?  if the barrel is bigger then you might be able to pry open the sight base a little.  

The factory is drilled. I'm wondering with some sanding and with a bit of spreading would I be able to slide it on. Just thinking. Still haven't even bought a base gun to start with, maybe this week.

Well I placed in order for a basic Ruger PCC today. I also ordered all the usual aftermarket add ons. I figured I treat myself that I finished radiation. Now I'll just have to figure the sights out. 

Thanks for the help 

• 2 months later...

I have the same question.  Has anyone confirmed whether it's possible to open this up to fit a .780 barrel?  Of course I sent the question to Wiland but it seems their 2-3 day response time to messages is not possible.  Last time I sent one took 30 days.

Edited by TangoRomeoKilo

• 2 weeks later...

High quality products when you receive them - But - You will need to call daily if you want your order to ship. I ordered “in-stock” sights and it took me 6 weeks to receive them.  Will not order from Wiland again.

Edited by Sigarmsp226
Spelling