Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Conflicting Dates?

I may be mistaken, but I believe I am seeing the same dates posted here in this forum for Area 4 and the GA state match. June 9/10. I hope this is wrong because these two are among my favorites and I sure would hate to pick one over the other.

Two great matches within about 300 miles of each other on the same weekend. Whats up with that <_<

dj

I may be mistaken, but I believe I am seeing the same dates posted here in this forum for Area 4 and the GA state match. June 9/10.

Unfortunately, you are not mistaken... :( However, grab some buddies, load 'em in your ride, shoot one, and then do the 'short drive' to shoot the other. Both will be great matches as usual, and think about how much fun you'll have either bragging about kicking everyone's ass at the first match... OR... warning everyone that you are going to 'pick it up a notch' and kick their ass at the second match! :D

Is the A4 date official yet? I'd be real happy if it didn't conflict..

Shred, while I have no 'official' voice on any of this... my butt was probably committed two or three months ago by RM request... Is it firm??? Well, it is on my calendar at home and work, but I have not yet bought airline tickets....

Hope this helps... ;)

• 2 weeks later...