Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from MI

Nitro1

Hi. I’m kind of new to the forum. Been around for a while but just now finally getting really into competition.  I live in Michigan on the west side of the state. 

just ordered a new atlas pistol for uspsa LO and debating picking up a new PCC again. 

just wanted to say hi. 

1 minute ago, crg said:

Welcome, hope to see you at a match here in MI.

Where do you shoot mainly? I usually go to south Kent or the steel challenges over by lansing. I used to live in lansing so that’s what I know. Lol 

51 minutes ago, Nitro1 said:

Where do you shoot mainly? I usually go to south Kent or the steel challenges over by lansing. I used to live in lansing so that’s what I know. Lol 

I usually shoot the USPSA matches at Oak Hill gun club and Howell.

51 minutes ago, crg said:

I usually shoot the USPSA matches at Oak Hill gun club and Howell.

Oak hill I think will be on of the places I try out uspsa this year. Assuming my atlas gets here in time. 

15 minutes ago, Nitro1 said:

Oak hill I think will be on of the places I try out uspsa this year. Assuming my atlas gets here in time. 

I like oak hill a lot, very friendly people. They just cleared out some huge pistol bays over the winter so they're going to have some big stages this year. I'm a member there and try to go about once a week to practice.

6 minutes ago, crg said:

I like oak hill a lot, very friendly people. They just cleared out some huge pistol bays over the winter so they're going to have some big stages this year. I'm a member there and try to go about once a week to practice.

Oh cool. Bigger bays could be fun.  I did steel challenge there a couple years back. Was always nice. Hot sometimes with all those trees. But nice area.