Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Grip Question on Drawing

gargoil66

1 hour ago, MWP said:

“I dig how beautiful it is how here. Just doesn’t always come out righteous and hopeful.” 

Seriously I’m not complaining or negative about any of it. I could see how it comes across that way without tone online though. I’m happy to talk more about this specific topic in person with anyone though. Just tough to explain on here. 

But I’m sticking with “it’s wild” as the best description of the entire journey. 

Mike:

Will take you up on that if we link up again.  Professional interest actually.

Athletes who are on the top of their sport either don't view being best of the best as a stressor at all, some view it as positive force that 'heps' them be better, and those who find it harmful have found a way to turn what they felt was negative into something that enhances their performance instead of hurting it.

You are on top of the game and didn't get there because you let success interfere with your performance and ability to become better.  Don't know if you block it out, view it as a positive emotion, or found a way to take what you thought was harmful and turn it into something helpful.  Bottom line is you found a way to handle it successfully and that is truly a remarkable achievement. 

Wild ride for sure.

GG

1 hour ago, gargoil66 said:

Mike:

Will take you up on that if we link up again.  Professional interest actually.

Athletes who are on the top of their sport either don't view being best of the best as a stressor at all, some view it as positive force that 'heps' them be better, and those who find it harmful have found a way to turn what they felt was negative into something that enhances their performance instead of hurting it.

You are on top of the game and didn't get there because you let success interfere with your performance and ability to become better.  Don't know if you block it out, view it as a positive emotion, or found a way to take what you thought was harmful and turn it into something helpful.  Bottom line is you found a way to handle it successfully and that is truly a remarkable achievement. 

Wild ride for sure.

GG

I’ll see you at Custer soon.