Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

7-inch Longslide 1911 9mm Fusion Sagisi Customs Lightening Cuts

MuayThaiJJ

1 hour ago, robertg5322 said:

This thread just got interesting.

And while the gun in question isn't something I'd buy, I can honestly say I've spent more time and money doing something for the same reason (someone said I couldn't do it), so nice work.

lol thanks. Another member sent me Roosevelt's "The Man in the Arena" quote. thanks for that!

• 2 months later...
On 12/22/2022 at 4:10 PM, Nolan said:

Point?  We don't need no stinking point!  To paraphrase the 1974 Blazing Saddles paraphrase of the 1948 Treasure of the Sierra Madre paraphrase of the 1927 novel of the same name.

I've built guns that really didn't have a point other than because I wanted to build it, one was so pointless, Mike Voigt told me "If you tried to rob a bank with that thing, you'd have to shoot someone before they took you seriously!"

Oh, and I want to thank Hamco Engineering for helping with the machining, and Competition Gun Works for the advice on making the trigger.

Nolan

On 12/22/2022 at 4:54 PM, GigG said:

Guys all of these post are to up the traffic on his YT channel.  

Everything is A CONSPIRACY apparently over here. God forbid I ever post a gun with specs on here. Bit of a witch hunt eh? Who DOESN'T shoot n have YouTube these days? Further if he was, I've already enjoyed enuf content here and learned from the posts that I'd let him get away with it on credit. 

You should chill bro...

Also to preempt your conspiracy on this one... yes I joined just to post this. Maybe I'll stick around, if you're attitudes the minority.

Edited by cfw1911
content