Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

200 Grain Cast @ 900 Feet Per Second

slowpoke

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...27964&hl=chrono

Not being snippy but try a search first. Usually somebody has already run a load and posted range reports.

Also you might want to get a chrono or borrow one from somebody. Loads are unique to the gun alot of times. It depends on bbl lenght, bullet hardness, temperature of powder that day, type of rifling in the bbl, etc. etc.

I put off on getting a chrono for a long time but since I have one now it has proven invaluable in load development. I got the CED brand but there are others out there as capable and cheaper. search on crhonograph and there should be plenty of threads to browse through.

Oh and btw welcome to the forums...

Steven.

Edited by standles

Thank you.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...27964&hl=chrono

Not being snippy but try a search first. Usually somebody has already run a load and posted range reports.

Also you might want to get a chrono or borrow one from somebody. Loads are unique to the gun alot of times. It depends on bbl lenght, bullet hardness, temperature of powder that day, type of rifling in the bbl, etc. etc.

I put off on getting a chrono for a long time but since I have one now it has proven invaluable in load development. I got the CED brand but there are others out there as capable and cheaper. search on crhonograph and there should be plenty of threads to browse through.

Oh and btw welcome to the forums...

Steven.

Lots of them will do it...first of all, what is special about 900 fps? Then you need to gear your loading and powder search to what gets you there, is it clean, does it meter well, is it avaliable always and does it give you the recoil sensation you want and are looking for? Finally does it do all those things within the pressure requirements of the gun and cartridge? Need a chrono....hope this helps..