Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ezwinscore

standles

All:

Hopefully some of you can be of help. About 5 of us have decided to revive the defunct USPSA club at our range. The story I got from folks was the previous person quit because he got little or no help in running the club, setup/teardown, etc. etc... So we thought that we could step up and make a difference.

This leads me to my delimma. We will be but are not yet an affiliated club. We are gathering strength and numbers to form one. The host range has allowed us a grace period to accomplish this before requiring we rent range space and supply our own insurance. I have been to the USPSA site and downloaded the club material and such but would really like to computerize the score keeping.

Is it possible to get a copy of EZWINSCORE without being an official club yet?

Thanks, Steven

Steven, last May we did just what you're trying to do. Called Val and she confirmed that USPSA would credit the initial affiliation fee to cover the cost of EZWinScore. She transfered me to the store and I ordered it over the phone.

Good luck on the startup. Ours is going great. We're holding our first 3 Gun match tomorrow and expect a good turnout.

Thanks folks.

I guess I read where it was supplied to clubs when they affiliated and never thought to see if it was available for purchase.

Thanks for the info Tom. I will followup on it. We need more USPSA shooting in our area. BTW I am from the ERML crew in Pensacola. We decided we had so much at ya'lls club we would start one up of our own. We even decided not to have it the same time as yours so we could shoot both :)

Steven