Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stages Set For Irc

AzShooter

For years we have discussed whether it is good to send out the stages just prior to the IRC. Some years they have been mailed with match books after registering, remember what mail is? Sometimes they have been posted within a week or two of the match.

I saw them posted on the ICORE.ORG board. There will be 12 stages this year and they look interesting. Check them out and comment on what you think.

Also the SW Regional stages are posted for those shootings attending that match. It's a great one to go to also.

For years we have discussed whether it is good to send out the stages just prior to the IRC. Some years they have been mailed with match books after registering, remember what mail is? Sometimes they have been posted within a week or two of the match.

I saw them posted on the ICORE.ORG board. There will be 12 stages this year and they look interesting. Check them out and comment on what you think.

Also the SW Regional stages are posted for those shootings attending that match. It's a great one to go to also.

Well since nobody's replied I'll start....I myself like to see what I'm getting myself in for

before I send my hard earned money off and start booking flights and such.

There's enough info in the posts to let you know what the stage will look like but not so

much that you could set it up and practice.

This years stages show me I have to work on going really fast (steel), and then slow down

a bit for the run and gun stages. (they look cool by the way, already looking at flights :) )

I guess there's enough info to wet your appitite but not so much that you could go off and

shoot the match before hand over and over.

Just my 2 cents, DaveP