Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AXG trigger

midatlantic

Have a 320 AXG and wondering what the latest thinking is on how best to reduce the mushiness of the trigger pull. Lots of options out there - GG, Armory Craft, Apex, or send it to sig armorer. Worried less about over all trigger pull weight and more on getting a crisper trigger. Thoughts welcome.

I highly suggest watching SIG MECHANICS stuff on Youtube. You'll have a better understanding on how the P320 trigger works and what you'll need to look for in order to get the characteristics you want.

Personally, I run a Keres Pro Competition trigger to get pretravel and overtravel adjustment with GG competition guts to lower the pull weight.

Edited by CClassForLife

1 hour ago, midatlantic said:

Have a 320 AXG and wondering what the latest thinking is on how best to reduce the mushiness of the trigger pull. Lots of options out there - GG, Armory Craft, Apex, or send it to sig armorer. Worried less about over all trigger pull weight and more on getting a crisper trigger. Thoughts welcome.

If you don’t care about weight I’d get the tactical trigger competition setup. You’ll get a better and more crisp reset then grey guns and quite a bit less pre travel than grey guns. It uses all factory springs. 

32 minutes ago, fireman1776 said:

If you don’t care about weight I’d get the tactical trigger competition setup. You’ll get a better and more crisp reset then grey guns and quite a bit less pre travel than grey guns. It uses all factory springs. 

Who makes the tactical trigger competition setup?

21 hours ago, Stuey said:

Who makes the tactical trigger competition setup?

https://tacticaltriggers.com/sig-sauer-p320-trigger-kit/

after installing it and studying how the p320 works, the system is pretty ingenious. It uses springs but really they are sleeves. They go over various pins to reduce pre and over travel. There is an overtravel tab thing that’s pretty clever also.