Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classifier match for SW Ohio

Does anybody know when and where classifier matches will be held?  Been "Retired" for a decade.  Now I'm trying to get back in and get my daughter classified.  We are in southwest Ohio

Thank you in advance

3 hours ago, MTBfarms said:

Does anybody know when and where classifier matches will be held?  Been "Retired" for a decade.  Now I'm trying to get back in and get my daughter classified.  We are in southwest Ohio

Thank you in advance

Oxford IWLA holds a bonus match on the fifth Sundays during the season.  They usually include several classifiers.

Otherwise like Dan said, just start shooting.  You're in luck that we have so many good USPSA matches in SW OH

Oxford IWLA on the first Sunday.  Pickaway County Sportsmens on the second Sunday.  Miamisburg Sportsmens Club on the third Sunday.  Miami Rifle & Pistol Club (Batavia) on the fourth Sunday.  And the fifth Sunday bonus matches at Oxford.

Come autumn, indoor matches in a state of the art shooting complex (Midwest Shooting Center, Cridersville) on the first Sunday from October to March.

Farther away are Cardinal Practical Shooters at the Cardinal Shooting Center and Crawford County Sportsmens Club outside Bucyrus.

IDPA is pretty lame around here.

Edited by Johnny_Chimpo

Thank you in advance

Is this Mike Beem?

Yes this is Michael.  How have you been Sarge?  Its been a long time.  My daughter is who is looking to get a classification before harvest begins so we can do some traveling over winter. 

Yes this is Michael.  How have you been Sarge?  Its been a long time.  My daughter is who is looking to get a classification before harvest begins so we can do some traveling over winter. 

I have been well. Yes it has been a very long time since we saw each other at PCSI every month. I don't believe there will be any all classifiers for the rest of this year. As a matter of fact all classifier matches have been much more scarce than they used to be. Best bet is just shoot as many matches as possible this summer if that's possible with your schedule. Best of luck to her!