Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from PA

Hello everyone, 

After a long time lurking and using your information on here I decided I would try to interact and contribute something. 

I'm a budding competitive shooter that is probably just using competition as an excuse to enable my gear addiction....

I'm around the Greater Philadelphia area and I am always looking for a sweet range to try out. One problem I have is I need a range that I can practice my action pistol shooting at and set up my own stages to practice. If anyone knows a range, I'm all ears. 

55 minutes ago, Nathanb said:

Lower providence is the club in that area iirc

Thank you very much. I knew about them but never really looked into it. I'm going to have to give them a shot. I see they have an ICORE match next weekend, I'll have to see what it's like. 

1 minute ago, ScoutMasterNate said:

Royersford, PA. 

Yes, lower providence would be your best bet.  they normally shoot USPSA on the first Sat. of the month.  the match director is Ted Murphy.  you can also talk to Dean Mioli - the guy running the ICORE match.

LP is very good but if you don't mind driving a little further, Topton Fish and Game allows what you want to do and is much cheaper.  I've been a member at New Holland Rifle and Pistol for many years but it is almost impossible to join.

1 hour ago, Old3GNR said:

LP is very good but if you don't mind driving a little further, Topton Fish and Game allows what you want to do and is much cheaper.  I've been a member at New Holland Rifle and Pistol for many years but it is almost impossible to join.

Thank you for the recommendation. Not too far from there is Pricetown which I have gone to 4 matches at, pricetown is nice but its a little far.