Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

VV N330

HOGRIDER

Looking for recommendations on where I can purchase 4# of N330!  

Several "retailers" online, but when they have a dirt cheap price and tell me HazMat is included in the price, my better judgement kicks in!  Have checked all the popular retailers such as Midway, Grafs, MidSouth, Powder Valley, etc.

Thought someone here might know of a legit shop that sells and ships to KY.

Thanks!

:)

4 hours ago, HOGRIDER said:

Looking for recommendations on where I can purchase 4# of N330!  

Several "retailers" online, but when they have a dirt cheap price and tell me HazMat is included in the price, my better judgement kicks in!  Have checked all the popular retailers such as Midway, Grafs, MidSouth, Powder Valley, etc.

Thought someone here might know of a legit shop that sells and ships to KY.

Thanks!

Finally found a jug at a US retailer.............had to pay WAY TOO MUCH for the powder and Hazmat; but it was the only option I could find at the moment.

Thanks everyone for looking!

5 hours ago, HOGRIDER said:

Finally found a jug at a US retailer.............had to pay WAY TOO MUCH for the powder and Hazmat; but it was the only option I could find at the moment.

Thanks everyone for looking!

If you really want to see price gouging at it worst...in Australia some low life scumbags have been  advertising 2kg (4.4lb) tubs of now unobtainable Australian powder for up to $1250 each. The most sought after being ADI AP-70N.....it is sold in the rest of the world as Hodgdon Universal Clays. The powder and primers drought has really started to bite down under. Checkout http://www.usedguns.com.au if you feel the need to wince in solidarity.