Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Guns At 5 Dogs Winter Classic

On the entry form, I see that the match rules will be some sort of "modified IMGA rules". I am very disappointed. Not only that the match has changed from USPSA rules, but also that it is another variant of IMGA rules. Where do we find a copy of these rules? I will still shoot the match, but I sure am getting tired of learnin' all these rules.

We just wanted to try something different for this match. Since it is a one day match and a prize table we thought that it might be faster to use the time/scoring than USPSA scoring to try and get the results out faster, prizes distributed and people on the road. I don't know if it will make a difference, but it still should be a great match. I thought the rules were posted with the flyer, I will have to re-send it.

FYI the CA 3-Gun Championship will be USPSA rules and scoring hope you can make a few of the matches.

FYI the CA 3-Gun Championship will be USPSA rules and scoring hope you can make a few of the matches.

You mean MODIFIED USPSA rules and scoring right? i.e. .... No major/minor on pistol (I can use 9mm w/o any scoring penalties) ...bipods allowed in Tactical/Limited rifles ...modified scoring (if the local MD wants... no circle mikes on thrown clays, time off for thrown clays that are hit, etc).

man I wish I could participate in this 3 gun match, considering 5 dogs is were I shoot. I've never shot with the action shooters over there but this saturday I hope shoot as a guest in there club match. I have been training little by little over the last year to join uspsa, and I've even shot a couple of practice uspsa matches in tulare, at Rankin field shooting range but I've always wanted to shoot at the matches at 5 dogs, and hopefully if everything goes well, I will get my chance this saturday. hope you guys are there.

• 1 month later...