Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tactical Triggers LLC kit for P320?

CurlyShuffle

16 hours ago, bulldog009 said:

Just out of curiosity, where are you seeing these rumors? I know he posted something on his Facebook page almost a year ago in April, 2021 that was a picture of a curved trigger with his logo etched into the trigger face, but nothing since then. He even said on that post in a comment that he would only be offering curved triggers. 

I've been waiting to get my slide back from milling before I move forward with a trigger decision, and he is obviously at the top of my list of options, but if he's about to release a drop in kit, I may have to wait for that. 

You can get the Sig Armorer curved trigger.  It's on a Sig I sent to him. I don't think you can order it separately at the moment. (Unless you visit his shop)

On 4/6/2022 at 12:28 AM, CurlyShuffle said:

Has anyone tried the Tactical Triggers kit in their P320?  I stumbled upon their installation videos on YouTube and the kit seems interesting, but I haven't seen many reviews on it yet.

So I purchased their kit and installed it on my P320 that has a red dot. (It’s the P320 TiN FCU with a full size grip that has a Springer Precision magwell and a full size slide w/Romeo 1).  I put the #1 Sear and Overtravel springs on it.  Seems to work in dry fire.  I don’t think the pre-travel stop is doing much.  The Apex trigger bar seems better for that.  I’ll still need to add the reduced power safety spring.  

• 1 month later...
On 4/8/2022 at 12:47 AM, CurlyShuffle said:

You can get the Sig Armorer curved trigger.  It's on a Sig I sent to him. I don't think you can order it separately at the moment. (Unless you visit his shop)

Robert told me today that his new "Cradle Trigger" is not listed on the website yet; but is available via phone orders at this time...........

Robert C. Burke, President 

The Sig Armorer, llc.

501 Diamond Point 

Oak Point, TX 75068 

(972) 342-2717 Shop

FFL#5-75-13600

👍

• 1 month later...

Got my full kit in yesterday, and installed the first time last night - first impressions - not impressed, it almost felt like stock. But I spent more time playing with it today and doing some polishing on other parts and am starting to get a pretty good result. I chatted with Mike Stoker on Instagram about how he got his tuned so well and he gave me a couple of pointers and told me that he had been testing a previously unreleased version of the pre-travel stop that was geared for competition level trigger jobs, and they just put it on the website today. So I've got that ordered and hopefully will help even more. 

On 7/6/2022 at 2:39 PM, bulldog009 said:

Got my full kit in yesterday, and installed the first time last night - first impressions - not impressed, it almost felt like stock. But I spent more time playing with it today and doing some polishing on other parts and am starting to get a pretty good result. I chatted with Mike Stoker on Instagram about how he got his tuned so well and he gave me a couple of pointers and told me that he had been testing a previously unreleased version of the pre-travel stop that was geared for competition level trigger jobs, and they just put it on the website today. So I've got that ordered and hopefully will help even more. 

Is this the new pre travel stop or the old one? 

On 7/6/2022 at 2:39 PM, bulldog009 said:

I'd be curious to know what Mike's pointers were for tuning if you don't mind sharing

18 hours ago, fireman1776 said:

Is this the new pre travel stop or the old one? 

The original one I ordered was the non-competition one. I have since received the competition one and it is definitely a thicker shim than the original, maybe double. You can tell the difference. 

9 hours ago, CurlyShuffle said:

I'd be curious to know what Mike's pointers were for tuning if you don't mind sharing

Polishing striker (what Tactical Trigger suggests) and the sear, which is him going beyond the standard Tactical Trigger install suggestions. Then lessening the sear hook and striker engagement, but he doesn't suggest that unless you know what you're doing, polishing should give you a good result. Then he told me about the new pretravel shim, which I now have. I haven't gotten to polishing the sear on mine yet, but I've polished the striker hook and the trigger bar to sear engagement surface on the trigger bar. I will get to the sear soon once I am confident enough to completely dissemble the FCU beyond the traditional install. Still learning the P320. 

I'm pretty happy with what I've been able to achieve so far with it, still think there is more that can be done. 

7 hours ago, bulldog009 said:

The original one I ordered was the non-competition one. I have since received the competition one and it is definitely a thicker shim than the original, maybe double. You can tell the difference. 

Polishing striker (what Tactical Trigger suggests) and the sear, which is him going beyond the standard Tactical Trigger install suggestions. Then lessening the sear hook and striker engagement, but he doesn't suggest that unless you know what you're doing, polishing should give you a good result. Then he told me about the new pretravel shim, which I now have. I haven't gotten to polishing the sear on mine yet, but I've polished the striker hook and the trigger bar to sear engagement surface on the trigger bar. I will get to the sear soon once I am confident enough to completely dissemble the FCU beyond the traditional install. Still learning the P320. 

I'm pretty happy with what I've been able to achieve so far with it, still think there is more that can be done. 

Thanks for sharing. I ordered a kit. I’m going to try it with the grey guns shoe and sear and go back to the factory sear springs. 

7 hours ago, fireman1776 said:

https://youtu.be/I5VHuPwBJbc

This trigger kit is some black magic wizardry. If pull weight is the ultimate goal then go with Grey Guns. If you care more about reset, pre travel and over travel then this kit is better imo. 

Yes, that is a good combination.  Gray Guns plus the Apex trigger bar will yield similar results to that video as well.