Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 99-11 El Presidente Classifier For Low B Class

Flea

26 minutes ago, Flea said:

If you recently shot 99-11 (which is at 10 yards) and got a low B classification score, what was your total time and points?

Thanks

The classifier calculator on the USPSA web site will allow you to see this sort of stuff 😉 

13 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

The classifier calculator on the USPSA web site will allow you to see this sort of stuff 😉 

I only belong to an indoor club so basically can't use the calculator since I can't live fire these classifiers, thus I'm trying to work backwards.

15 minutes ago, Flea said:

I only belong to an indoor club so basically can't use the calculator since I can't live fire these classifiers, thus I'm trying to work backwards.

The calculator is primer friendly! Just choose a division and put in any hit factor. The calculator will tell you the percentage for that hit factor and will also show the minimum HFs needed for each class. Then you can play with points and time to see what you need for the classification you are interested in.

2 hours ago, ChuckS said:

The calculator is primer friendly! Just choose a division and put in any hit factor. The calculator will tell you the percentage for that hit factor and will also show the minimum HFs needed for each class. Then you can play with points and time to see what you need for the classification you are interested in.

Got it.