Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Leadstar PCC rifles...........I have a Prime 9mm and love it! Who else uses Leadstar?

A few month's ago I acquired a Leadstar Prime 9mm PCC. I put a Trijicon SRO on it.  I have run about 1k rounds through it without issue.  I can't see how a JP or others could possibly be better.  Do you love your Leadstar like me?  What do you shoot, if not a Leadstar?

I also have a slight astigmatism.  It does not bother the large dot.  The 12 MOA allows me to run the dot at a lower intensity and still pick the dot up on steel.  I use the 12 only for Steel Challenge or paper targets.  I have 6 and 8 MOA modules for when I need more precise aiming.  Monster steel shoots are an example.  You are always shooting at some targets that are only an inch wide.

I run SRO 5 MOA dots on all my Open guns.  When they become available again I will put a 5 MOA on my Rimfire Rifle Open gun.  The C-More Slideride I bought for it sits a little too high.  So it sits unused in the box.

I like it &..................  I too had the Oden works stock on mine, but just switched it out for a Smoke Composites stock.  I love the cheek rest & 11 oz.  That was last week, 

Facetune_22-10-2019-08-15-10.JPG

This week, I ordered their grip...

Pistol Grip 2.jpg