Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Warning: Penn Bullets!

Tom S.

This is a warning to those who may still have business with Penn Bullets.

On November 13, 2021, I placed an order for a case of 45 acp bullets. On December 14, I was contacted via phone by John Mullady informing me of Bob's illness and stating that he was taking over for Bob and that my order would be ready to ship soon. Later, as we learned, Bob passed away. Since then, I contacted Mr. Mullady about my order. He said it was ready to ship, so I waited. When it failed to show up, I called again, only to find the phone is no longer in service. I have since left a message on the website as well as a message at the phone listed on the site but so far, no one has responded.

Today, I filed a complaint with the BBB. I don't expect it will do any good and am no doubt out the money. I dealt with Bob enough over the years to know he is probably rolling over in his grave, especially if I am not the only one who has been taken. If you have any outstanding orders with Penn Bullet, take this into consideration before agreeing to send any payments.

As an aside, this is a shame because Bob Palermo, the recently deceased owner of Penn Bullets was a real stand-up guy who I had been buying bullets from for decades and recommended frequently to others.