Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Accurate Nitro 100 NF

Squirrel45

Hi All, 

Can someone tell what I am missing here please; I see that Nitro 100NF says "Do not use in handgun loads" yet their own load data off their own site shows a number of loads. I know there was an older Nitro 100 but that also had handgun data?

thanks

Squirrel  

4 hours ago, Squirrel45 said:

Hi All, 

Can someone tell what I am missing here please; I see that Nitro 100NF says "Do not use in handgun loads" yet their own load data off their own site shows a number of loads. I know there was an older Nitro 100 but that also had handgun data?

thanks

Squirrel  

Where did you see that? On the bottle of Nitro100NF it states For Handgun Loads Use Only Nitro100NF Data. I think that’s what their getting at is to use the right data. 

Again the one for shotgun  Does NOT have the NF after 100. Look at them both.

And yes I understand that most people would assume that NF stands for New Formulation.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2183153402?pid=153427

https://shop.hodgdon.com/accurate/nitro-100-new-formulationr

actually in all seriousness it is probably just new packaging. Being all the load data has been pulled.

I would suggest contacting Hodgen. 

I certainly hope that Hodgdon doesn’t do like S&W did in the 70’s and 80’s and buy up the competition then liquidate them. Alcan was an excellent powder made in Sweden and once S&W bought them it was only a couple of years and they were gone. Hodgdons new online loading data sucks. I tried to look up some shotshell loads using a AA hull and it comes back with No Loads Found. Hell I had just selected the hull and nothing else! 🤪

6 hours ago, Farmer said:

I certainly hope that Hodgdon doesn’t do like S&W did in the 70’s and 80’s and buy up the competition then liquidate them. Alcan was an excellent powder made in Sweden and once S&W bought them it was only a couple of years and they were gone. Hodgdons new online loading data sucks. I tried to look up some shotshell loads using a AA hull and it comes back with No Loads Found. Hell I had just selected the hull and nothing else! 🤪

You need to go back and choose 2 3/4 not 2 1/2  AA Hulls. just in 1oz there are 996 loads.

16 hours ago, AHI said:

You need to go back and choose 2 3/4 not 2 1/2  AA Hulls. just in 1oz there are 996 loads.

I Did!  Now I just tried 2 3/4 AA’s and it brings them up. Moved up the list to Rem STS 2 3/4 12ga and it shows no loads for that hull and gauge.  Don’t know if it’s my browser or what but it’s done that on MS too. 

667 1oz loads listed ,1063 1 1/8 loads listed,

Probably something on your end.

hodgen currently has the best free online reloading data available.

A lot of people seam to have problems that are related to there browser or not realizing they have to choose the correct input information.

I tried it again last night. In the list of shells they show Rem STS, If I check that, no loads available. If I go down the list they show the same hull with bismuth. No go on that one. Farther down they show Rem STS, Premere, nitro extra super duper and that one came up. Now this AM it doesn’t so must be some glitches with the system.