Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Are "cone Barrelled" (wilson Tactical Elite) Pistols Legal F

Hi. My girlfriend (not a shooter) took one of her girlfriends shopping at local gun store for my birthday gift. They were assured by the salesman that she could buy me no nicer pistol than a Wilson Tactical Elite :o that he had in the case. She bought it for me and I do like the pistol but haven't shot it yet...just got it today. I have a CQB and have been very happy with it and I am sure this very expensive gift is also a very fine pistol. Looking at the USPSA website rules section, I can't see where this coned barrel (heavy, bushingless) is legal for USPSA.

Can I shoot this pistol in competition?

Thanks

Marvin

California

Edited by Marvin Gardens

But more importantly: Where did you find a girlfriend that buys you guns as gifts and how can we breed more women like this? :P

-Chet

Seriously, my wife has announced more than once that I will be receiving NO "gun stuff" from her. I just tested the theory again over the weekend telling her I wanted some new mag pouches for Xmas......DENIED. I've been trying all year to get her to the range, one of these days I'll lure her to the dark side... :ph34r:

Edit to correct spelling

Edited by j2fast

But more importantly: Where did you find a girlfriend that buys you guns as gifts and how can we breed more women like this? :P

-Chet

Seriously, my wife has announced more than once that I will be receiving NO "gun stuff" from her. I just tested the theory again over the weekend telling her I wanted some new mag pouches for Xmas......DENIED. I've been trying all year to get her to the range, one of these days I'll lure her to the dark side... :ph34r:

Edit to correct spelling

Guys. I figure it's because we haven't gotten married yet. My married friends tell me that as soon as the "I do's" happen, I can look forward to a lifetime of socks, ties, and underwear at Christmas and on birthdays.

Best,

Marvin

• 1 month later...

-Chet

Edit to correct spelling

Guys. I figure it's because we haven't gotten married yet. My married friends tell me that as soon as the "I do's" happen, I can look forward to a lifetime of socks, ties, and underwear at Christmas and on birthdays.

Best,

Marvin

Not necessarily. My wife of 23 years got me a Dillon 550 for Xmas. She got a new K imber and needs something to feed it with. :lol: