Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Tac Sport Orange factory magwell. Basepad compatibility (what brands?)

Jake-NE

CZ Tactical Sport Orange 9mm. 2021 model

Im going to run my factory magwell when I compete, but need some recommendations for 140mm basepads. When I look up magwells from SP , CZC, and TF, they state they work with TacSports but dont specify that they fit the TSO. I wan't basepads that will simply work without having to modify anything. Im finding comments around the web saying that the TSO mags are different than the other TS/TS2 mags. Im hoping someone here that is actually using the TSO could chime in on what they use. ThanksI

understand I need to upgrade the followers more than likely and will go with the grams followers. 

I’m using +2 CZ Custom base pads and springs/followers on my TSO and czechmate mags. I also have grams springs/followers on some of the mags. No problems with the stock magwell.

The only difference between TSO and TS/TS2 mags are the base pads. The TSO has the aluminum orange base pads while the TS/TS2 uses the black polymer base pads.

Both use the same stock magwell.

42 minutes ago, Blockader said:

The factory TSO magwell is most compatible with the garbage can. But I used Springer Precision basebads and they functioned correctly with it. 

LOL. I'm used to an SSP on my M&P that I started competing with. That thing was like a vacuum. I figure if I can get good with this magwell, itll be that much more benificial when I upgrade. Thanks for the info on the SP basepads