Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Things To Do In Phoenix...

My wife and I are vacationing for 3.5 days in Phoenix for Christmas. We'll be there from midday on the 24th, until late afternoon on the 27th. I'm thinking this is not a shooting vacation, which is OK :)

Aside from dragging Brian out for a meal, any suggestions on things to do in Phoenix - especially Christmas day?? If you happen to know a restraunt that might be open for Christmas dinner, I would be forever indebted :)

We've thought about taking a drive on Christmas day, up north somewhere or something, but of course, the concerns are that nothing will be open (for gas, food, etc)

We're mainly going to just escape and relax, so an overall lack of things to do isn't a bad thing, this time. Just curious about where we're going to eat on the 25th, and if there are any "don't miss" things going on in Phoenix at Christmas time :)

Thanks!

Dave

I built a jewlelery store in the area in 1981, I used to drive out East of town to some of the hills looking over the vally an hour or more before sunset. As the sun is going down the color change can be fantastic, as the valy turns dark but the sky is dark blue. The first time I drove out I did not leave early enofe, and it was about dark before I fond a good place. The next time out I still remember well.