Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ufc's Opening Song "face The Pain"

I really don't want to pay $14 for just one track in "UFC: Ulitimate Takedown Vol.1 CD." Only song I want is Face the Pain, man! Do anyone happened to have the CD... I know chances are really nil.. but this is awsome metal song and everytime I hear it, I can visualize battle of the muscles and amped up for the day :D

BTW, there's another women shooter at the are 2 who was wearing Taoput T-shrit. I asked her about it and she was a big UFC fan and loves Matt Hughes, while I am all over Tito right now since he looks so like a guy I once dated! We were like "Why the heck other girls don't watch it? Isn't it like best eye-candy?" Wait... am I in a right thread? or, even on the right borad???? :D :D :D

Edited by Rikarin

Your not alone... I dated a girl for a short while that LOVED UFC stuff. We used to watch it together all the time. She was/is a very sweet, demure, quiet, and shy, but when she sees a beating go down she cant help but start cheering. It is very funny too because we had a VERY G-rated relationship, she went to church 4 days a week and I dont think she has ever once raised her voice to anyone, but she loves UFC.

Here is a link to the band / UFC, maybe you can download it?

http://www.audiostreet.net/artist.aspx?art...&recordid=10327

This UFC holds the fighters that could make this an awesome event. Fight that could make the night is Sean Sherk vs. Georges St. Pierre. Sherk was the big underdog on the betting line...and man, he is one tough sob. Only loss coming to Matt Hughes long ago.

Tito was fun to watch, for awhile. Have to admit though, I really enjoyed watch Chuck and Randy hand him an ass-beating.

Here is a link to the band / UFC, maybe you can download it?

http://www.audiostreet.net/artist.aspx?art...&recordid=10327

This UFC holds the fighters that could make this an awesome event. Fight that could make the night is Sean Sherk vs. Georges St. Pierre. Sherk was the big underdog on the betting line...and man, he is one tough sob. Only loss coming to Matt Hughes long ago.

Tito was fun to watch, for awhile. Have to admit though, I really enjoyed watch Chuck and Randy hand him an ass-beating.

Aww, thank you! I was crying when Tito was sobbing after the fight with Randy.. Randy was bit mean literelly spanking him. That wasn't cool but I know all bitterness going on between them. Besides, Randy is my hero too. Randy vs. Tito was soooo hard to watch, cuz I ddin't want either to loose... My heart is still broken for Tito...

I haven't watch Sean fight before I think. We will get together tomorrow, shell out 5bux, pizza and coke, watching the UFC... I am soooo looking forward to!!!!

OOooh, Rich Franklin knocked out Nate in first round... dude that was brutal. Nate was so out when he first "almost" went to floor getting left, right and left, (I think that was what it was).. but Big John didn't stop the fight because Nate was still intelligently defending himself. But clearly fight was over already, because it was apprant he coudlnt' see anymore. Then Rich gave another really good left fook and boy, it was scary to see Nate's body went all rigid.. I hate boxing knockout. I don't want anyone to become Ali in his late age.

Oh, Joe Riggs didn't make weight!! So, Matt fought anyway and as non-title fight and won.

Bruce, you are right. Goerge St. Pieerre was good!!!! They had enomous hight/reach/weight difference. The comments I heard was "Sherk looks like angry elf" George just picked him up and took him down so easliy. Goerge is in quite good winning streak right now, isn't he? There are so many good fighters now compare to a year ago. Hope it will go more popular...:)

Well...... Ultimate Fighter 3 looks like interesting... Teachers are... drum roll please... Tito and Ken Shamlock!! Wow. AND scary (thats's my teammate was saying) was BJ is back. I haven't seen his fight but all of my teamate was saying he is the pound-to-pound best figthter.

Man, maybe I'm gonna ask Brian to start "Rika's MMA forum" :D :D :D Don't we need one/???? ;) I can already see it get thumb down though. Haha.

Edited by Rikarin

I missed it, but I will have to see if PPV is replaying it this week. I cant wait to see the hughes/riggs fight. I hate Riggs so much that I wanted to see Hughes destroy him. Matt Hughes is the man, aside from being a wrestler (me too) and being a IL high school wrestling legend (i wrestled at a high school in IL) he is sponsored by Armalite and always mentions them after he wins.

As for Tito, I cant respect anyone that talks that much trash. Randy Cotoure is a role model. He ALWAYS shows respect for everyone he fights and never talks smack. Anyone see the pre fight interviews for the last Liddell/Cotoure fight? That is how they all should be. Both fighters showing total respect for each other.

How long til this one comes out on DVD??

You know Dana White is livid about the Gonzaga/Jordan fight. When the crowd is chanting "Go Home" and the ref stops the fight to administer warnings to the fighters to get busy, its bad. One thing you can count on with Liddel/Couture, they will shake hands and then take each other to war.

Though I wounder if White is setting things up for a Tito/Ken match at the Ultimate Fighter 3 finale?

Though I wounder if White is setting things up for a Tito/Ken match at the Ultimate Fighter 3 finale?

I think we can count on that. They are already building up for that with all the jaw-jacking the two of them were doing.

Hughes thanks Armalite after both defeats of Frank Trigg, the defeat of Georges St-Pierre, and 1 other fight I cant recall off the top of my head. They have been sponsoring him for at least 2 or 3 years now. If I recall he lives or grew up in the same town/area in IL where Armalite is headquatered.

Does anyone recall what happened to Tank Abbott? I would love to see him comeback.

Anyone know where I could find a good selection of MMA videos/dvds?? Maybe even some video of the fights at Abu Dhabi? Or any film of the Gracie family fighters? Rika??? Any favorites from you personal collection that you recommend??

Trash talking is gettig wrose though. UFC's program is now bit too cordinated like WWF. I hate that. EVERY fighter says "i will kick his ass" on the clips before the fight. I don't like that format.

I get my UFC From netflix. They didn't have any before but all of sudden alot of them. :) Do anyone know the soruce (rent) for Pride FC? Pride is more wresling oriented and I like it.