Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Timney or Johnny Glock Trigger? Got both.

Umbrarian

So if I read it correctly, you buy the trigger at $150 and then send it to him for the $250 service. Is that right?

I am currently using the tactical trigger at about 4.25lbs. I wouldn’t mind lighter but would have to see how the feel changes I guess. 

Hi, I ordered 3 triggers from a timney and am waiting for them to arrive, then they go to JG. How long did it take to get them back? Which spring are you using? Thanks. 

Edited by dapribek
Misspellings

14 hours ago, dapribek said:

Hi, I ordered 3 triggers from a timney and am waiting for them to arrive, then they go to JG. How long did it take to get them back? Which spring are you using? Thanks. 

Got it back two weeks after they were delivered, including USPS over a weekend.

I sent him the factory parts (Glock striker + Timney Trigger + Ejector block with Timney) He returned to me a lighter striker spring, plunger spring and a new connector. I do not know what the poundage is on these. He also returned my factory parts.

I sent in a gen3 and a gen5, and they both have identical pre-travel, pull weight, and reset. So I am pretty happy about that. 

15 hours ago, Edwards30 said:

So if I read it correctly, you buy the trigger at $150 and then send it to him for the $250 service. Is that right?

I am currently using the tactical trigger at about 4.25lbs. I wouldn’t mind lighter but would have to see how the feel changes I guess. 

Yes it is the $250 service on his website.