Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

627 What Game?

635 PCSO

I know this is a good set up for ICORE, but ICORE doesnt seem to be around SW Michigan. Is the 8 shooter legal in IDPA?

Also does anyone know of any clubs in SW Michigan that shoot 3 gun, IPSC, or Icore?

No 8-shot revos in IDPA. Great gun for steel shooting, though!

Doesn't Berrien County Sportsman's Club do a big "Wheelgunner's Revenge" match (or something like that) every year?? If I remember right, it conflicted with the USPSA Nationals in '05.

I am not sure I just moved here about 3 months ago. I just looked at a brochure for the club. I have not met any gun folks in this area yet. I will ask around..

Check the ICORE website later this winter - Berrien County Sportsman's Club (so they said at the last match) is planning a match in the Spring in addition to the Summer match. I am from SE MI and there are several places here for USPSA - I am not sure about SW MI. Chris

http://icore.org/ClubList.html

Try that link for ICORE clubs. If you are really interested start your own with a few of your friends. The Classifiers are designed to be shot with the NRA D-1 Tombstone targets so there is not a lot of expense to setting up a match. You can always add steel targets later when you want to.

Also by contacting ICORE you can get the match book with stages sent to you when you become a club.

There are also samples of stages on the ICORE home page. WWW.ICORE.ORG