Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Bull Shadow questions

z40acp

Thinking about a Bull Shadow with their RDS cut for Carry Optics. Are the slides and barrels hand fit? Have all Bull Shadows come with short reset and reach triggers? If not how can you tell from a picture? Hoping someone here will know. I did try to call CZ Custom but their phones are not working now. Thanks.

4 hours ago, z40acp said:

Thinking about a Bull Shadow with their RDS cut for Carry Optics. Are the slides and barrels hand fit? Have all Bull Shadows come with short reset and reach triggers? If not how can you tell from a picture? Hoping someone here will know. I did try to call CZ Custom but their phones are not working now. Thanks.

I am pretty sure they are indeed hand fitted and tuned like a custom CZ. You can look at the CZC web site to see what they currently offer in terms of trigger info. There was a nice Bull Shadow for sale here in the classifieds not long ago.

Good Luck!

CZ Custom is in the middle of moving so no phones right now.

I ordered a 2nd slide for my BS and was told it most likely will need fitting as the slides are oversized when made.  From that I would assume they are all hand fit.

From the CZC web site: "

PHONES ARE NOT WORKING

BECAUSE WE'RE MOVING TO A NEW LOCATION, PHONES ARE NOT WORKING
PLEASE USE EMAIL OR CONTACT FORM
THANK YOU"

Edited by Tunachaser
additional info

CZ Custom answered my e-mail Saturday. All Bull variants are hand fit to tighter than factory tolerances. CZ 75 Bull Shadows all have short reach and reset triggers.