Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Colorado

Sidehill

Hi everyone,  been lurking here for a little bit,  great forum, content, and you all seem like a good bunch. Starting to get into USPSA and back into reloading,  will shoot some matches this year at the relatively new range in Cameo Colorado once it warms up a little.    Cameo is hosting the Nationals this year and will be volunteering and hope to put some faces to the avatars.  

I'm doing a remodel on our house and my wife thinks I need a new sport like I need a hole in the head, but what the heck.   Sleep when your dead !!

1 hour ago, Sidehill said:

Hi everyone,  been lurking here for a little bit,  great forum, content, and you all seem like a good bunch. Starting to get into USPSA and back into reloading,  will shoot some matches this year at the relatively new range in Cameo Colorado once it warms up a little.    Cameo is hosting the Nationals this year and will be volunteering and hope to put some faces to the avatars.  

I'm doing a remodel on our house and my wife thinks I need a new sport like I need a hole in the head, but what the heck.   Sleep when your dead !!

Welcome aboard! Whereabouts in CO are you? What sports/divisions do you shoot?

59 minutes ago, Boomstick303 said:

Which Nationals is Cameo hosting?

IDPA. They also have the USPSA state championship and the IDPA regional championship. I'm gonna spend a lot of time in the Grand Junction Clarion this summer, lol.

Here is the link to the calandar at Cameo.     http://cameosec.org/major-competitions-at-csec/

It is the IDPA Nationals.    I'm just getting started, havent shot a match yet.  Going to shoot in the IDPA and USPSA  disciplines when time permits this year.  Probably wont try and be a serious competitor, just getting involved for the fun of it.  My family resides between Carbondale and Glenwood Springs, its still winter here and were involved with the usual winter sports.  I'm fortunate to live on 40 acres and built a pistol range up the hill and have been shooting all winter long.