Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RMR cut options

rovpilot337

I've done some searching around and cannot find anything so far so I thought I'd ask here. I am thinking of switching from open to carry optics to see if I like it. I have a Glock 34 with an RMR cut slide. I am having trouble find SROs currently so my question to the group is, besides a new slide, what would be other options to run a Delta Point Pro? Does anyone know of a non permanent option such as an adaptor plate that would use and RMR cut for another pattern? I'd only consider this if it is something fairly rugged otherwise I guess I will have to keep shopping for and SRO.

Edited by rovpilot337

Not any commercial options that I'm aware of that let you use a plate over a specific optic cut to change it to a different cut.  I think your only options would be either a new slide for the DPP or using a different optic with an RMR footprint until you can find an SRO.

38 minutes ago, cjmill87 said:

Not any commercial options that I'm aware of that let you use a plate over a specific optic cut to change it to a different cut.  I think your only options would be either a new slide for the DPP or using a different optic with an RMR footprint until you can find an SRO.

I figured that would be the case since I wasn't finding anything. I appreciate it. I was actually able to find an SRO on Optics Planet thanks to Boomstick. 

34 minutes ago, Boomstick303 said:

Are you stuck on the 5 MOA dot?

I was wanting a 5 MOA since I use a 6 MOA on my open gun. Just wanted to stay as close to what I was used to as possible. Thanks again for the heads up on Optics Planet.