Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2021 Bianchi Cup registration open

Lower40

The NRA has washed its hand of the Bianchi Cup and is not involved in anyway that I know of. All they are currently doing is keeping track of records and classifications and even that’s debatable as I’ve heard it’s the CMP keeping track of the records. Green Valley has control of the match. Myself and many of the competitors say good riddance to the NRA. Working together we can build back the Bianchi Cup the prestigious event it previously was. 

15 hours ago, The Blade said:

The NRA has washed its hand of the Bianchi Cup and is not involved in anyway that I know of. All they are currently doing is keeping track of records and classifications and even that’s debatable as I’ve heard it’s the CMP keeping track of the records. Green Valley has control of the match. Myself and many of the competitors say good riddance to the NRA. Working together we can build back the Bianchi Cup the prestigious event it previously was. 

Just hope the match continues...looking forward to making it out there at least one more time.

All

Been a while since I posted or was involved. Helen and I were able to attend the prize giving, it ran really smoothly, they did a great job. Take a look on www.gvshoot.com go to the photo album link in the left column, some really nice pics there.

Hope to see everyone there in 2022 and remember the BBQ at the house on the Saturday

Best to all for the coming season

GrantJ

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Action Pistolero said:

They did mention bringing it back at the awards dinner. We haven't had it in at least 10 years.

You should have made the trip down to Chambersburg last weekend. They put on a great match. Gary Valentino even made it. Not many shooters left in NY.

Haven't been able to ID any action pistol matches on the east coast.  Where do you find them?

Thanks