Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Question QC10 rifles want to upgrade from JP

Dear all,

Shooting with Jp with great pleasure (14,5, blitzkrieg, short stroked) looking for same performance but lighter to fasten transitions. Underneath we can buy in Europe (already special);

What do you think?

Tnx in advance!!!!

• 3G® PCC - TeamConfig 9MM
  • 14.5" barrel w/ Tenifer QPQ Finish
  • JP 3-port Compensator stainless
  • AR-15 9MM Blowback Bolt w/ variable Mass
  • Quarter Circle10 Pistol Buffer Assembly w/ variable Mass
  • SPRINCO Red Buffer Spring
  • HIPERFIRE™ Competition 24C Trigger
  • HERA MPSS Safety Selector 45°
  • RADIAN Raptor LT Ambidextrous Charging Handle
  • SpeedDocterTM CFX Carbon fiber handguard solid tube, low profile
  • SpeedDocterTM Ti Barrel Nut
  • DAR Super light Stock w/ rifle buffer tube and foam pad
  • MAGPUL MOE Grip
  • MAGPUL® PMAG 10 GL9® 10rds
Edited by Fasthenk65

4 weeks ago, I won the German Nationals PCC with this 3G QC10 rifle 🙂 - only the following internals I’ve changed: buffer and spring to Kynshot 5006 with DAR AR10 rifle spring (short stroked), as trigger I’ve chosen a CMC PCC and charging handle is a Taclatch

FBC3229F-40EE-456E-97FF-2B61CE8BB740.jpeg

Edited by cooper_999

Congratulations! Nice. Regards to Sven from 3gsports 🙂

Considering to buy this one indeed! Super that you are replying! So in German: "danke schon" ! 

Question: you're shooting factory ammo?? 

regards, Henk

Edited by Fasthenk65

Thanks! I’m shooting both. Handloads and factory ammo. You can tame the action by reducing the power factor noticeably. But playing around with buffers and springs changes the behavior of the rifle very much. I can’t tell you „the“ magic recipe as it all depends on your personal favorite style of holding the rifle and how you prefer the recoil (short and snappy, smooth ans slow, rolling...). For me, the short action of the above mentioned components felt best and resulted in closest and fastest double taps. 
I came from a 16.75“, heavier Sabre Defence AR9. That one shot also pretty flat with the right buffer setup (Taccom 3stage with wave spring etc in that one) and could be shot fast. But compared, the Sabre compared to the light 3G felt like a Bimmer 220d station wagon compared to an older Porsche 911. The station wagon feels comfortable and can be brought to speed on the Autobahn as well. Just doesn’t go that fast through small narrow curvy roads. - the 3G feels like the Porsche - it is way more aggressive and responsive - you just have to watch out for the back breaking out and handle it with a firm grip and be always aware. You know what I mean?

2 hours ago, Fasthenk65 said:

clear! I already send Sven an email 🙂 it looks super. What is the red dot??

The main dot is a Kahles Helia RD. I like the small dot for precise aiming if needed (was needed very often at the PCC nationals...) As it can be turned very bright, I still drags the eye very fast. Side dot is a Geco. Not used often, just nice to have for the hard weak side leans.