Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Csi

lynn jones

FWIW, thought I'd share something from my 8th grade shop class, admittedly that was a few years ago. <_< The teacher said what everyone called a crowbar, (what was pulled from the trunk on CSI) was actually formally named a wrecking bar. He said a crowbar (and he had one) was a solid steel bar about five and a half feet long, round, about three inches in diameter on one end, transitioning to square on the other end with a flat, dull blade type end about two inches wide. I believe he said they were used a lot when laying railroad tracks. In his terminology, I still call a wrecking bar a crowbar. Thought I'd share.....

"The Vegas show, at least they seem to know to act, and it's just light entertainment. Miami... fire them all."
The Vegas team seems like they're actually somewhat human or actually doing something they've done several times before (except for the occasional gaff). The Miami team seem to be stiff and struggling sometimes. Unconvincing and awkward. Last night was no exception.

I actually missed the whole NYPD Blue series that David Caruso starred in (that WAS the series he was in, right...?)(bear in mind that there were moments in my past where I actually DIDN'T have a TV) but now I can see why many people may've liked him...