Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

i wasn't around when this happened,,,could someone that went share with me what you did,,,

what was the best part,,,

what did you learn that improved you shooting,,,

how much did it cost for us lesser types to meet with the man,,,

how many people went,,,

did every one get some one on one time with ghost dog,,,

how many did he drink before he got tired of everyone buying him drinks,,,

and most importantly did you talk about doing this again!!!

thanks,,,

After the D.C. a couple of us got togeter with BE, hung out with, best describes it. There were a lot of no shows which was disapointing as I was looking forward to meeting some of the forum regulars.

We had a brief range session, we were just about out of ammo, but due to gun problems at the match I didn't get past gear issues, which was really helpful anyway.

The best part was meeting some really cool people watching the legends shoot and avoiding Wongs suicide wings.

We really enjoyed and appreciated our time with BE and would love to get back to the States to do it again.

P.D.

you came from out of the states to shoot with the man,,,wow,,,

did you talk about another session,,,

thanks for the info,,,how many attended,,,sounds like pitifully few,,,if we do it again i WILL be there,,,( i fly for free so i can go any time anywhere!!!),,,

come on posters!!!    tell  your  stories,,,

( even the ones that be doesn't want you to tell),,, he  he

i would love a detailed account of the things you learned,,,please relate that to the forum,,,

thanks,,,

tell me about the wings too,,,i'm living the event thru you,,,wongs wings sound good,,,but i would have to have plenty of beer,,,tell us did the ghost dog fall off his stool,,,or did he leave early,,,not being able to hang!!!,,,sorry be,,,no offense,,,just wishing it happens again and hoping i'm there,,,

3quatertime,

sorry we came to the DC after our flights to the Nationals were cancelled due to 9/11.

Just happenned that BE organised for that match, though funds permitting I surely would travel that distance to pick his brains. Thankfully the forums have saved me a fortune, and DVT!

There were only us 2 Kiwis there, and we weren't equiped for a propper range session.

One of the most important lessons for me was that if you wish to hang out and drink beer on an evening of the match, either practise beforehand, or choose to do it when you aren't the first shooter on a stage requiring 3 shots per target at 7.30am!

Not too much more to tell I'm sorry, you'll have to start working on BE for next years match or sooner, I think he is on the comeback trail;)

P.D.

• 2 weeks later...