Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

11AJ08

Looking to build my first PCC, trying to get a rough parts list put together but have come across a dilemma as to whether I want to run a designated 9mm (Glock) lower or use a standard 5.56 lower and run an endomag setup which imo looks better and I can reuse my pmags I have from my 5.56 that has since traded hands to a friend of mine, does anyone have experience using the pmag setup? How reliably do they run and is there anymore fine tuning or gunsmithing involved with this setup as opposed to running a 9mm lower? Thanks in advance 

3 hours ago, 11AJ08 said:

What lower do you recommend? There are a lot of different options it’s hard trying to find the best.

At this point, there are numerous reliable manufacturers of 9mm lowers. Find one that fits your price point - New Frontier, Joe Bobs, QC10, Angstadt, pick your poison. 

19 hours ago, 11AJ08 said:

What lower do you recommend? There are a lot of different options it’s hard trying to find the best.

like bulldog said, tons of great company's producing quality lowers right now. palmetto state, FM, JP, QC10 just to name few. you can pick up a complete lower from palmetto state for a really fair price.  

On 2/19/2020 at 12:44 PM, C_Tanner said:

Hands down, no question... use a designated lower. Tons of issue with the adaptor type mags/ spacers.  

Plus, a designated lower has a more conventional mag release which means faster reloads compared to the MP5-style paddle release of those AR adapters.