At the minimum.

- TRS spring

- Recoil spring

If you shoot alot of matches, then below additional 

- Slide stop

- Spare firing pin

- Firing pin spring 

or a backup S2

I have been good changing springs so haven't had any issues with things breaking during a match. 

On 2/7/2020 at 1:01 AM, camui9999 said:

At the minimum.

- TRS spring

- Recoil spring

If you shoot alot of matches, then below additional 

- Slide stop

- Spare firing pin

- Firing pin spring 

or a backup S2

I have been good changing springs so haven't had any issues with things breaking during a match. 

Hey thanks man. Glad I now at least have a place to start a kit box!

Looks like I am set then for likely spare parts needed.  I also have the floating trigger pivot pin because heard they like to walk out after removal to replace pin and trigger and trigger return spring.

Edited by DrMark

16 hours ago, DrMark said:

Looks like I am set then for likely spare parts needed.  I also have the floating trigger pivot pin because heard they like to walk out after removal to replace pin and trigger and trigger return spring.

If you have the floating trigger pin by CGW, walkout shouldn’t be an issue as the spring tension of the TRS is enough to keep it in place, it’s narrower in the middle.  I’ve replaced (upgraded) the TRS on all my Shadows and am pretty competent at gunsmithing, but I doubt I’d be able to get one replaced at the range during a match in time to make the next stage.  Firing pin spring and recoil spring are easy enough to replace.

On 2/15/2020 at 2:40 PM, Blue Jacket said:

Spare guns much easier even if it’s not the same as your Shadow. Making range repairs isn’t easy. 

List looks good. Only thing I would add is some spare fiber optic. If you have a FO sight. I’ve broke a few of those over the years 

Agreed, I’d want my gunsmithing kit handy (which would include at the very least, hammer, bench block, punches, towel) to do a TRS.  I’ve lost a FO at practice once, but since I’m shooting Optics with my S2, it didn’t make much difference, but I did find it a distraction in itself, not having it there.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2020 at 4:40 PM, Blue Jacket said:

Spare guns much easier even if it’s not the same as your Shadow. Making range repairs isn’t easy. 

List looks good. Only thing I would add is some spare fiber optic. If you have a FO sight. I’ve broke a few of those over the years 

Agreed.  It's been very helpful to have a backup S2 on occasion.  I always carry a package of fiber optics of assorted colors in the range bag.  They break rarely but depending on the conditions, I've changed colors since I wear glasses and can't switch those lenses.