Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vepr 12 questions

Tim300wsm

So I got my hands on a NIB vepr 12 and was wondering what you guys are running for mags and what if anything you had to die to get them to feed reliably. What trigger works the best for you and what due I need to switch from the factory folder to a magpul Zhukov? Thanks 

The best bet for the mags will be to send them to Dissident Arms and get tuned. The magpul furniture is way more shooter friendly. I have AGL trigger in mine. It was installed by Dissident when they did my upgrade. Carolina Shooters Supply has a ton of parts if you want to do the work yourself including magazines. They are one of my sponsors so when you get ready to order, let know and I can send you a coupon code to save a few. 

On 1/2/2020 at 4:04 PM, mike4045 said:

I have SGM mags for my VEPRs. 12 rd sticks and 25 rd drums. You can do the tuning with the help of youtube. I used Carolina Shooters Supply for mos tof the parts.

The magazine modification videos were taken down by YouTube. I have a few of the same mags I will check out Carolina shooters supply. Thanks.

On 1/1/2020 at 8:29 PM, donno said:

The best bet for the mags will be to send them to Dissident Arms and get tuned. The magpul furniture is way more shooter friendly. I have AGL trigger in mine. It was installed by Dissident when they did my upgrade. Carolina Shooters Supply has a ton of parts if you want to do the work yourself including magazines. They are one of my sponsors so when you get ready to order, let know and I can send you a coupon code to save a few. 

Thanks for the help and code👍I have the 12-03 folder any idea which part I need to make the  magpul stocks fit with the slant back. I don’t want to order the wrong adapter as it seems there are 3 styles of vepr receivers 

10 hours ago, Tim300wsm said:

The magazine modification videos were taken down by YouTube. I have a few of the same mags I will check out Carolina shooters supply. Thanks.

Just pulled it up. Look under vepr12allday. It's the same as molot mags. I have done about 60 so far.

1 hour ago, mike4045 said:

Just pulled it up. Look under vepr12allday. It's the same as molot mags. I have done about 60 so far.

I found it thanks I will be doing this. I need to buy more mags I have the one 5 round it came with and a couple of the sgm 12 round mags. I want to get a couple of 25 round and a few more 12. It’s a hell of a fun gun. When my kids get a little older I would like to give 3 Gun a go.

• 3 weeks later...