Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1 Less "big Dog"

hopalong

I thought I would give it a while before mentioning it.

At the awards for the USPSA Nationals I was talking with Rudy about this and that like we always do.

He was telling me about his shooting instructors course he is doing now.

Said it was so different from USPSA shooting that he was going to "Lay Off" shooting USPSA. :(:(:(:(

I never got to shoot with Rudy, but have spent time before and after chitt chatting and so forth.

There are so few Revolver shooters, it is bad to lose one.

Good luck with your endeavors Rudy!

I'm the lucky one to have met you, maybe you won't quit completely(hopefully)

HOPALONG

Yes, he is a class act. When he lived in CA, he was on my RO squad at our local club and it was always a pleasure hanging with him on our duty shifts. It was also a hoot watching him smoke good semi-auto shooters with that 8 shot of his when he ran stages at our club.

--

Regards,

Nationals was the first time I got to shoot with Rudy. Because we kept the same squad rotation for the entire match, I had the honor of shooting just after Rudy and just before Jerry. Pretty good company if you ask me, with absolutely NO pressure. :rolleyes: The only problem was that after watching several other shooter run a stage and thinking I had THE plan, Rudy would get up just before me and do it a COMPLETELY different way than all of the previous shooters making me question the plan I had running through my head. Of course then the damn buzzer went off and everything went to hell anyway.

I wish Rudy all the luck.