Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone else waiting for the Honcho?

Coastalshooter

9 hours ago, Hockeycor22 said:

That is correct. They are shipping them with the short flat x line triggers. You can change the shoe out easily with a different one if you want. Atlas had a really good video of measuring your finger to see what size trigger is best for you. Atlas also has a lot of them in stock as well 

I live in the Netherlands and I wanted a Geppert X-line trigger for my 1911... 

Unfortunately on their German website they have nothing left in stock...

And they don't answer emails....    I guess everything went to the US market......  

Very unfortunate...... for me..... 😐

4 hours ago, WFargo said:

I live in the Netherlands and I wanted a Geppert X-line trigger for my 1911... 

Unfortunately on their German website they have nothing left in stock...

And they don't answer emails....    I guess everything went to the US market......  

Very unfortunate...... for me..... 😐

I got yea. Feel free to try atlas gun works. That’s where I got mine. They are super nice and may ship out of the country. I know that can get to be a gray area and very difficult with gun parts being sent over seas. I wish you the best of luck my friend. 

23 minutes ago, Hockeycor22 said:

I got yea. Feel free to try atlas gun works. That’s where I got mine. They are super nice and may ship out of the country. I know that can get to be a gray area and very difficult with gun parts being sent over seas. I wish you the best of luck my friend. 

I just went to go try to buy one from them.  They seem to be mostly out of stock at the moment. :(

Here's the video he was referencing in case anyone wants to skip the googling part. 😅

14 minutes ago, admcd said:

I just went to go try to buy one from them.  They seem to be mostly out of stock at the moment. :(

Here's the video he was referencing in case anyone wants to skip the googling part. 😅

That is the exact video. I would send them an email asking for exactly the trigger and color you want and I am sure they will reach out to you when they are available. I think shooters connection and speed shooters might have them as well. 

16 minutes ago, Hockeycor22 said:

That is the exact video. I would send them an email asking for exactly the trigger and color you want and I am sure they will reach out to you when they are available. I think shooters connection and speed shooters might have them as well. 

Didn't see any of these on Shooters Connection when I was looking for new mag pouches but I'll check Speed Shooters a bit later.  Stupid work is getting in the way of gun stuff. :(

Edited by admcd