Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rudy Glasses

ShooterSteve

I've got a pair of Rudy glasses to help my blind self see. A couple weeks ago I got hit in the face with a soccer ball (I ref on weekends I don't shoot). My glasses were in pieces and I had a big 3gun match coming up the next weekend and I didn't feel good at all about the situation. The people at Rudy were absolutely fantastic and replaced my glasses! This wasn't due to any faulty part or manufacturing defect, and they replaced them. I paid my eye doctor $14.95 for shipping and that was it. They even included the prescription inserts!

Hey Rudy Project, you have a customer for life, and I highly recommend your products and a big thanks to Celest for all her help!!!

Steve

We were very careful when we selected the Rudy Project Eyewear line... and like all of the products and services we offer you guys are right they are GREAT!

The newest item to come down the line from Rudy Project is a line of lenses called "ImpactX". Lense made from the same material as the Apache windscreens. While not bullet proof in the thin package for glasses, it is guaranteed for life against breakage. Add that to the lifetime scratched lens replacement and you have one heck of a deal.

We are proud to have brought the Rudy Revolution to our sport!

• 3 weeks later...

I do. I had posted an information brief about the new lenses, but it was pulled for sounding too much like an advertisement.

They are great! Almost unbelieveable they are so flexible. The polorized versions of the Impact X are backordered, but I have or can get the photochromic red and gray for any of the 6 frames.

Today I will put some new information up on the web, thanks for reminding me.