Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Uspsa Election Ballots

JohnRodriguez

I had just got onto the USPSA website to check my classification and saw that the area2 and area5 director results were posted. I never received a area2 ballot to vote. I also never recieve a ballot for the last president election. Is it me or is USPSA being selective on who is recieving ballots to vote. They sure seem to know what my address is when I have to renew my membership.

President - 4 years

Area director - 3 years, 2 or 3 area elections held each year

SC - determined by section

Procedure: Ballots sent the members by first class mail and are returned to, and tabulated by, a CPA firm. The ballots are not tracked to an individual, so there is no procedure for lost or misplaced ballots.

---------------------------

Now, if you're waiting for you election ballot from IDPA, or the Tactical Shooting Association, that's another story :).

Edited by Rob Boudrie

Don't worry John, I voted for you !!!!  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

Really, I have been in USPSA for 4 years now......Have yet to see a ballot for Pres.

Don't even know how long the "term" is for Pres, Area Cooridnators, Section Coordinators ect.

HOP

Sam, I'm about the last person you would want in office. Something about common sense and speaking out if something is wrong and needs fixing.

I think that on the next elections, those of us that do intend to vote should be about to get on the uspsa website and check our name off to have a ballot sent to use. It would save a lot of money on mailing out ballots that would not be returend. 2468 ballots sent and only 355 returned for area 2. We could have save a lot of money if they only sent out 355 ballots. I'm sorry, that's the common sense part kicking in, darn thing.

I was going to vote for Pete also

My avitar speaks for who I'll vote for on the next president election, if I get a ballot. Maybe that's why I don't get a ballot.