Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
blammo81

Classification Percentage

I'm somewhat new to 3 gun and have been trying to figure out how to compute my classification percentage for each individual match. I've only shot two matches thus far and each of them had a classifier stage. I understand that my classification is based on an average of my first 4 classifiers. Also, that going forward it's the average of the top 4 out of 6 classifiers. I've googled and searched this topic on this site without success. Any help is appreciated. 

Rob

Posted (edited)

If you are talking about USPSA, there is a classifier calculator where you just enter your HF score for any division and classifier and it will tell you or you can check your percentage on Wednesday after the weekly update at. uspsa.com 

Edited by HoMiE

15 minutes ago, HoMiE said:

If you are talking about USPSA, there is a classifier calculator where you just enter your HF score for any division and classifier and it will tell you or you can check your percentage on Wednesday after the weekly update at. uspsa.com 

Thanks for the reply but I'm referring to 3 Gun. Perhaps there's a similar calculator for that?

30 minutes ago, blammo81 said:

I'm somewhat new to 3 gun and have been trying to figure out how to compute my classification percentage for each individual match. I've only shot two matches thus far and each of them had a classifier stage. I understand that my classification is based on an average of my first 4 classifiers. Also, that going forward it's the average of the top 4 out of 6 classifiers. I've googled and searched this topic on this site without success. Any help is appreciated. 

Rob

For USPSA Pistol, the ongoing classification is best 6 out of the most recent unique 8 valid classifiers.

Just now, blammo81 said:

Thanks for the reply but I'm referring to 3 Gun. Perhaps there's a similar calculator for that?

What rule set/organization are you working with? There are many. 😉

This is for the 3 Gun events (not USPSA) at Ontelaunee in New Tripoli, PA. They follow 3 Gun Nation rules.