Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New guy to BE forum's!

Howdy folks! Im new to the Eno's forum, im a USPSA guy but not new to the sport. Ive been hooked into and avidly participating the sport for about 5yrs now, I love it! Anybody who's anybody in the competitive shooting sports world is on here so I finally decided to be a part of society! 

I do dabble in a little IDPA from time to time, mostly to get last minute/pre-match stuff sorted out. Ive done a minimum amount of 3-Gun and intended on more but locally 3G has fallen on its face. So USPSA is my thing and I love it. Im primarily an Open shooter but have a fair bit of time behind  a Carry Optics and Production gun. 

For a long time I shot an M&P 9L Performance Center custom as my open gun till I finally shot the barrel out. I just took delivery of a brand new Atlas Gunworks Custom Open gun. Joining the 2011 herd finally! Absolutely love the gun! For CO & Prod. I shoot a Canik SFX.

Glad to be here!

Thanks guys! I'm sure I'll have to tap into the USPSA & 2011 hivemind on here at the very least. And not like I need more temptation or avenues but I know the Classifieds on here are a veritable treasure trove! This new open gun has already smoked my debit card to a carbon form version of its former self. The PT Evo grip has opened my mind to the 2011 religion and I want more!

Welcome to the tribe man. I started off just like you and now I’m neck deep in 3 gun and travel to shoot different matches lol. There is a wealth of info on here and make sure you take advantage of the classifieds. There you will find some great deals on magazines and even 3 gun gear lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk