Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Trigger - TriggerTech AR Diamond

Posted this already in the Rifle forum, but cross-posting here since PCC people will probably be interested too.

https://triggertech.com/products/ar-diamond-1?variant=22442108256374

Anyone see this new AR trigger by TriggerTech? It's supposed to be similar to their Diamond trigger for precision rifles. It's adjustable from 4 lbs down to 1.5 lbs.

A 1.5 lbs trigger pull is lighter than anything I've tried on an AR platform and sounds very appealing to me. Thinking about ordering one just to give it a try...

I don't see a 9mm specific version, but this should still work for at least the people running the Taccom Extreme bolt and maybe others.

• 2 months later...
On 6/1/2019 at 8:44 AM, avastcosmicarena said:

Posted this already in the Rifle forum, but cross-posting here since PCC people will probably be interested too.

https://triggertech.com/products/ar-diamond-1?variant=22442108256374

Anyone see this new AR trigger by TriggerTech? It's supposed to be similar to their Diamond trigger for precision rifles. It's adjustable from 4 lbs down to 1.5 lbs.

A 1.5 lbs trigger pull is lighter than anything I've tried on an AR platform and sounds very appealing to me. Thinking about ordering one just to give it a try...

I don't see a 9mm specific version, but this should still work for at least the people running the Taccom Extreme bolt and maybe others.

Thanks for posting this in the PCC section...  I see in your rifle thread that you now have another TriggerTech Diamond in your PCC...  How do you like it?  I assume you are running it as light as possible?

I have an AR Gold...  actually an SR Gold .308 flat trigger in my PCC...  I have it adjusted down to 1Lb 7oz...  using a Taccom Extreme bolt...  I like it and planned to buy the American Trigger PCC trigger...  unfortunately their new PCC trigger is a fixed trigger set at a 3.5Lb trigger pull...  It's a completely different trigger compared to their AR and SR models.

Thinking about buying a TriggerTech Diamond for my backup PCC...  or maybe my regular PCC...  Seems like it has several advantages over the AR Gold triggers...  Where is the best place to buy one.