Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CMC Trigger CS, Excellent

gerritm

I"ve got to brag on CMC CS. We run 5 of them in various AR's & PCC's. Had a CMC 3.5# AR drop in flat trigger that I think I won several years ago. Was in my 3-gun rifle then swapped to my PCC. Ran this trigger for several years and many many thousand of rounds between the 2 rifles. Finally one of the springs broke in a match in my PCC. Ran my backup for the rest of the match. Swapped out the trigger with one of my extras. Bought a new 2.5# flat 3-gun match trigger to replace it. Tested it in 2-different rifles and something was just not right. Didn't want to reset all the time.

Called CMC and the tech immediately said send it back. Asked what it was replacing and explained about the broken one. He said you have a lifetime warranty on it and send that one back also. Shipped both back and in about a week with shipping had 2 brand new tested triggers back from them.

Gotta love a great company that supports our sports.

gerritm

A follow up to this, have not shot the 2.5# 3-gun flat match trigger in a match, yet. But in testing & practice it is sweet. Good price on it, too. Checked the actual break point on my gauge & right at 2.5#. No creep, fast reset.

gerritm

Got both triggers installed. Put the 3.5# one in my rifle. Put the 2.5# in my PCC with Taccom Extreme BCG. Both worked perfect. The 3-gun match @ 2.5# is really amazing. Break is like glass & reset is super fast with no creep.

gerritm

On 1/29/2019 at 2:40 PM, gerritm said:

Called CMC and the tech immediately said send it back. Asked what it was replacing and explained about the broken one. He said you have a lifetime warranty on it and send that one back also. Shipped both back and in about a week with shipping had 2 brand new tested triggers back from them.

Had same experience. Had a flat 3.5 that started to get weird on reset. They made some suggestions to try, but ultimately replaced it quickly.

• 5 months later...