Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Most reasonable option to have a S2 milled for CO?

wdfwguy

12 hours ago, robchavous said:

Good to know. CZC emailed me today that my slide was ready.

CZC lightened my slide.  They made a window cut and did some other internal lightening.  I did tell them I wanted to make weight for CO.  I don't know if they require that information or if what they did to my slide is what they do to all of the S2's they mill.  I don't recall the weight (it's posted in the S2 modification thread), but with factory grips and standard mags, I was comfortably below the weight requirement for CO.  I've since put on Henning grips which are a little lighter (though not as light as others), and I do still have the SS guide rod in the gun as well.

CZC lightened my slide.  They made a window cut and did some other internal lightening.  I did tell them I wanted to make weight for CO.  I don't know if they require that information or if what they did to my slide is what they do to all of the S2's they mill.  I don't recall the weight (it's posted in the S2 modification thread), but with factory grips and standard mags, I was comfortably below the weight requirement for CO.  I've since put on Henning grips which are a little lighter (though not as light as others), and I do still have the SS guide rod in the gun as well.
Yeah I made sure to tell them I wanted it for CO and to do whatever lightening was needed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk