Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Western States Single Stack Championship

I liked the top 16 format you used for the shootoff too. I clearly didn't get to shoot it but I had a blast watching. Three of us rode up in 1 vehicle and two of us shot in it (not me). See you at the range soon Steve.

Jason M.

Thanks to everyone that came and shot the match. With the exception of having to throw out stage 9 (actually 8, but we all knew it as 9), everything ran smooth. Since this was a change in scoring and rules from the previous matches, to USPSA scoring we had some growing pains. We will make next year's match even better.

Steve, it was great to see you again, make sure you rub it in to Rick B. how nice the weather was..........I remember Rick from the match a few years ago. I am glad you made it to the shoot offs, it was luck of the draw (good and bad). I really like that format for the shoot off, I will probably do it that way next year.

My hats go off to Roger F., Polle and Rich M. for helping me with the match, and to all the other RO's and crew that were there all weekend........we can not do it with out you.

I am truly hope that you all had a great time.

Steve

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve,

that was awesome, thanks for doing that................

Steve H.

Hey no problem....now if we could just get a hold of Nyle's camera! Every time I looked his way...he was shooting something or someone...I would love to see those pics.

And thanks for letting me shoot with you guys....great experience to say the least. I WILL be down again next year....hopefully (without anything broken!!!) dragging a few other PNW'ers with me.

Cool vids. That guy is not from this planet.

You're telling me! While shooting the video's I didn't really have a chance to "see" what was happening ( I was focused on keeping the digitial camera pointed in the right direction). After I uploaded the video to my computer and watched TGO shoot Stage 10...I was simply floored. Seeing what he did after that reload was just amazing...he nails the activator...puts two round on the "zebra target" (I learned a new term...must be an Arizona thing!! :D ) hits the small popper and then just catches the swinger.....chasing it with the second round before it goes behind the barrel.....and makes it look like just another day at the office.

Edited by SteveZ