Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Labrama Custom Guns

jros3e

The gunsmith behind La Brama is Roberto Tagle. An artist, a great guy and a great shooter. I think he was/is in the Argentina Team on more than 1 World Shoot, though I could be mistaken.

Here's some photos of Roberto's work. They all have a very distinctive look on them, and they're too many to post separately, but please take a look.

The gunsmith behind La Brama is Roberto Tagle. An artist, a great guy and a  great shooter. I think he was/is in the Argentina Team on more than 1 World Shoot, though I could be mistaken.

Here's some photos of Roberto's work. They all have a very distinctive look on them, and they're too many to post separately, but please take a look.

Thanks for the reply pierruigi.

Did you have shoot this gun or see one on the range?

Thanks for the reply pierruigi.

Did you have shoot this gun or see one on the range?

No, I only tried a Tagle gun once and it was a Standard. Personally I've seen some of his guns around, and like I said, besides the obligatory reliability and accuracy, his guns display a very distinct look on them. Let's say it a a rare occurance to ask yourself "Is that a Tagle?". You just know it.

Besides, if there's any doubt, he marks them with "La Brama" somewhere! :P

BTW as a little trivia, his business is an ongoing family tradition, his father, Roberto Tagle Sr. is a very renowned master gunsmith too, mostly working on very high end custom shotguns.

The gunsmith behind La Brama is Roberto Tagle. An artist, a great guy and a  great shooter. I think he was/is in the Argentina Team on more than 1 World Shoot, though I could be mistaken.

Those are some of the trickest guns i have ever seen. I donk know if i would want to shoot somthing that pretty.

I really like the checkered area in front of the slide stop on the limited guns. Thats where i put my weakhand thumb and some checkering would be helpful.

I have send email to him before a few days and ask him info

about the parts that he use to his gun and the prize but

he don't reply.

This shotgun with the carbon everywhere is wonderful!!! :wub:

• 5 months later...

I have handled that one in the first picture above at the WS in 205. Truly amazing looking and fit and finish was also top notch. Too bad I had no chance to shoot it.

Beautiful guns for those who care for beauty in their guns. Me, I would probably go for a plain vanilla Open Blaster with as little bells and whistles as possible ;):D Anything beautiful, I will turn into an ugly POS anyways :D

• 1 month later...