Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Uspsa Clubs Close To Brownsville Tx

My assignment in the Brownsville, TX area has been extended for a couple of weeks.. :( But I now have a little free time and am looking for a place to shoot this weekend and next. Any help with locations, times and dates will be appreciated. :)

Well I just happen to know where you can shoot. We have a match every tuesday night in McAllen and 1st and 3rd Sunday in Pharr. There is very little shooting in the lower RGV area! We are about 50 min from brownsville.

Give me a call at 956 778 9730

Thanks

Mark Self

We also have a 4 stage classifer coming up next week!

Merlin, there is Pharr Action Shooters in Pharr/ Edenburg about 40 miles west of you. I think they shoot 3rd sunday, start 9 or 10,( really they do something about every weekend) or drive about 150 miles to Corpus and shoot 3 gun sunday. Call me( 361-242-2371) or Benny 241-1091 for directions. If you dont have all the gear bring 150 rds 223 and 75 to 100 rds 12 gage. Will squad you with us and we will put a gun in your hand. Would like to have you come-----Larry

Merlin there is an indoor range that shoots tonight about 7:00pm in Brownsville. You just never know what kind of shooting they are doing. It's called American shooting range. It's on Boca Chica just past 4 points.

www.holeinthewallrange.com

That will get you to our indoor range and to Pharr action shooters. I am the PreZ for both clubs. Fancy word for CLUB SLAVE!!!

Merlin there is an indoor range that shoots tonight about 7:00pm in Brownsville. You just never know what kind of shooting they are doing. It's called American shooting range. It's on Boca Chica just past 4 points.

That will get you to our indoor range and to Pharr action shooters. I am the PreZ for both clubs. Fancy word for CLUB SLAVE!!!

PM sent for details. :)

Well, shot my first man on man bowling pin match. What a Hoot! Thanks for the info. :)